For Land-based Local Employment
- Must have work experience in housekeeping/domestic work
- Must have TESDA NC II Housekeeping/Domestic Work certification
- Preferably with work experience in Japan
- Preferably with knowledge in the Japanese language or with at least JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) N4 level
Train at least 20 students/class in Japanese housekeeping using materials provided by MCHCA and following the standard training methodology of MCHCA
Assess and evaluate students' performance according to the standard set by MCHCA
Comply with the rules, regulations, and policies of MCHCA
Terms of Employment:
- Open for Part-Time Employment
- Successful candidates will be assigned in Magsaysay Center for Hospitality and Culinary Arts (MCHCA) Manila office.
Interested and Qualified applicants may register and apply for this job.
Kindly anticipate a call and email notification regarding the status of your application.